Monday, November 16, 2009

Hush-a-Bye Three Ways!


I finally finished all three of my Hush-a-Bye quilts. I needed to make a baby gift and I loved these fabrics so much that I could not stop ordering and ended making three. I love all of them!
They will be hanging at Tannerville for the next few weeks if you want to take a peek in person.

I really like Tula Pink fabrics and will also be making 3 quilts from her Neptune line. I have most of the fabrics I need. Just not the time.
Time!All I need is Time! I used to laugh when the man across the street used to say that. Now, I know exactly what he meant. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Found your blog while googling for hushabye quilt ideas. Your three are completely inspiring! Gorgeous work. I can't decide which one I like most.

    ReplyDelete